Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in North Atlanta, GA
Paul Davis is here to help you protect your commercial space in the North Atlanta, GA, area from viruses with our sanitation services. Even during this time of uncertainty, Paul Davis continues to maintain our principal objective: to deliver comprehensive care for you in your time of need. With steadfastness and perseverance, we take care of things correctly when it matters the most. The expert crew at Paul Davis is here to provide you with a feeling of safety and care and are ready to take care of biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your company and its personnel safe.
Maintaining Safety for Your Commercial Space
These are some of the strategies we’re following to protect companies in the North Atlanta, GA, community:
- Applying disinfectants and sanitizing: Paul Davis does this with regularity using industry-standard tools that are designed to kill pathogens and viruses, such as COVID-19.
- Taking the proper precautions: We’ll do our due diligence to ensure that our staff is in good health and do what’s necessary to safeguard you from infection. We put on face masks and help prevent bringing contaminants into your home by wearing on shoe covers.
- Provide information: We’ll offer you information about precautions you can take to keep everyone safe. Our staff is open to questions in regards to the COVID-19 and we’ll provide answers in adherence to the most up-to-date information available.
We Stay Safe for You
Transmission of coronavirus is quite easy when near an infected person or when you touch your eyes, nose or mouth after being in contact with the virus. The contractors at Paul Davis uphold good hygiene and adhere to CDC guidance to ensure that we keep our customers safe. We use hand sanitizer consistently, wash hands for an appropriate amount of time with soap, sanitize surfaces and maintain a safe distance of six feet from other people.
You Can Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
If those working in the building are undergoing indications of a cold or flu, please let us know in advance. Paul Davis specializes in sanitizing and disinfecting a variety of commercial properties across the North Atlanta, GA, community. You can count on us to get rid of viruses or bacteria from all surfaces.
Contact Us Today
Today, viruses present a major danger to our communities. Commercial sanitation services do a great deal to restore safety and peace of mind. Contact our experts contractors at (770) 796-4848 for more information about the steps we’re taking to address the COVID-19 outbreak. We have the professional training that’s necessary to thoroughly sanitize your building.
At Paul Davis, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure our customer’s health and safety is at the forefront of how we serve you.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
All of our Paul Davis professionals are following preventative safety measures:
- Cleaning our hands often, 20 seconds with soap.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
- Let us know if you would like us to limit the amount of information we leave behind and we can make adjustments or email information instead.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
- Upon request from the customer, we will wear a face mask upon entering the property.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.