Water Damage Removal Professionals
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without postponement is essential. The staff at Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta is experienced with flood damage of all types and scales. Paul Davis emergency services run around the clock, so we’re always ready to help.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to quickly get the job done. Please let us know if you need immediate assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta will get back to you within 30 minutes and get to your home or business within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta
- Talk to Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – We want to know your water damage situation before clean up, so we perform a thorough inspection to find the cause, solution and how to prevent it in the future.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta, we implement powerful vacuums and pumps to remove flooding. The faster you call, the faster we’ll arrive to remove the damage.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but severe cases sometimes call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Deodorization – Stagnant water leaves behind discoloration and deformities in the surfaces it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta uses specialized disinfectants to remove smells, discoloration and other problems left from the water damage.
- Reversing the Damage – Our restoration team steps in once the mess is gone to restore your home or business to its original condition.
What Leads to Water Damage?
- Appliance overflow
- Poor plumbing
- Ventilation leaks
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific techniques and specialized equipment involved with extracting water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few specific measures that you can take to make our job easier when we arrive. Call us today find out what measures you can take and get helpful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to effectively dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.