Recover from a Fire in Atlanta
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and pricey process. Heat and flames can tear down a property, but additional damage from fumes and soot can remain for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your business will smell like fumes for years to come.
The experts from Paul Davis know how devastating fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Atlanta region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for hazardous regions and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and odors
- Cleaning, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your business does, we can sanitize damaged goods inside
- Moisture elimination – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the harmed areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We know how devastating fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your property back to its original state. Our training, sanitation methods and years of experience aid us in completing the the task properly the first time. We can save items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to revive the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Atlanta Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to assist.