Atlanta, GA, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, the kitchen serves as the setting for all kinds of events inside your home. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in top condition. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling services, you can expect to receive a space that is beautiful and matches fits your needs and lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, Paul Davis franchises have provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. We will make sure that your project gets the time and attention that it needs. If you want to revamp your Atlanta home’s kitchen, you can count on us.
A Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to figure out how your project should be handled. They will then work closely with you to develop a blueprint and time table for the remodel. Your kitchen remodel will be completed using the right materials and the most effective processes.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. During this process, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. You’ll also see the value of your home go up.
Creating the ideal kitchen calls for several important items. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: No matter how big your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from with countertops, including marble, glass, stainless steel, and wood. We can show you many options to help you select the one that works for you.
- Walls: A new coat of paint could go a long way to revamp your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Add some variety to your kitchen with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Want better appliances? Complete your kitchen remodel with a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. Let us help you find the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. By discussing the items listed above, we’ll design and create your perfect kitchen.