What to Expect After a Storm
The weather is full of surprises, and some storms can cause major damage to your property. Our damage repair service can fix your home or business, getting it back to how it was before in no time. Our local experts know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to repair ensuing damage.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairs and restoration should be the next priority. Below, learn about how each kind of storm can cause unique problems.
Coverage amounts vary based on your region, your policy, the severity of damage and more.
Document the damage, keep track of all your receipts and get on the phone with your insurer and a storm damage contractor.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold growth and more.
- Winter Storm Damage: This can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and more.
- Hail Storm Damage: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, break windows, damage landscaping and power grids and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Water Damage: Floods can seep into foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold growth and more.
Find a Trusted Contractor
It’s necessary to repair any damage quickly, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you start making repairs, work with your insurance agent. Contact us for specifics.