Water Damage in Kennesaw
Water damage starts from a few unexpected places. The usual culprits include ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows how to handle flood damage of different kinds. From fully flooded properties to water stains, our experts know how to isolate damage to ensure it does not spread or promote mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances and Weather
There are a few ways your commercial property can be exposed to flood damage. Faulty equipment like washing machines have all been known to flood. Further artificial causes of water damage include sewer or septic tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these may start out small. Be it faulty plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can add to serious water damage. Regardless of the type of business you own, flood damage is a major issue for your office. If left unmonitored, it could result in future damage from rot.
Water damage may originate from Mother Nature also. Torrential rains or storm systems might problems for your commercial property alone. These forces may have an even more serious impact if you have property near a stream that breaches from these heavy rains.
What We Can Do
We offer a range of services such as water damage analysis and removal. Based on the intensity of your property, Paul Davis experts can clean damage surfaces like furniture. We also clean and revive objects like clothes. Left unaddressed, intense water damage could leave fungal colonies in its wake.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces such as carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as linens
- Preventing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff replies and works quickly. Varying on the level of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to restore water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We’re knowledgeable – With five decades of operation and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Working with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is hard. We can work with your insurance provider to finish claims quickly.
For all your water damage restoration issues, reach out to Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be ready to connect you with a specialist in the Kennesaw area.