Recovering Lilburn Businesses
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you will probably need to stop production for several weeks and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people think of fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself however soot and fumes may hang around the area years after. If neglected, your storefront or office will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
The specialists with Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires can be to your business and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Lilburn region.
How We Help You
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and odors
- Odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged items or equipment in your building
- Elimination of moisture left from extinguishing efforts
- We can restore any section of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the the task effectively the first time. Ruined items or furniture is often easy to renew for our specialists and their techniques. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Allow our business to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.