Addressing Water Damage in Lilburn
Water damage can deal a serious blow to your business. Intense flooding slow operations for several weeks. For small businesses, even small amounts of damage can wound a business’s image. The quicker you remedy flood damage in your commercial building, the faster you can move on from the issue. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Lilburn, GA area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
There are a few ways your office can be exposed to flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances such as washing machines are prone flood. Other artificial causes of water damage consist of septic or sewer tank breaks, as well as overflowing sinks. These issues can start out minor. Be it faulty sewer lines or appliances, some structures can deal severe water damage. Regardless of the type of business you operate, flood damage can be a major problem for your storefront. If neglected, it can lead to more damage from mold growth.
Flooding in business structures might also originate from nearby runoff from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Lilburn might cause flooding for residential or commercial property holders. Just like manmade leaks, water damage from natural causes can result in mildew problems if neglected.
What We Can Do
If your Lilburn business has been hurt by severe damage or just has a few leaks to remove, Paul Davis performs restoration and repair services to fix the problem. We can dry papers in addition to structural areas such as carpet. Ask us about what we can do for your business today!
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- We answer and act quickly Varying on the level of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to restore water damage in your business in around a few days.
- We’re professional – After 50 years in operation and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis can handle your water damage emergency.
- We can help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance companies while recovering from water damage is tough. We can help with your insurance group to finish claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Lilburn Paul Davis franchise today!