Fire Damage Remediation for Marietta Properties
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you can expect to cease production for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When business owners think of fire damage, they usually think of the heat and flames but ash and fumes can stay around the area years after. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years to come.
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing ash and smoke damage too. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Marietta area.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Help arrives fast and is ready 24/7
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Sanitation, smoke smell neutralization and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged items or fixtures inside your building
- Water removal – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Call your Marietta Franchise
We know how devastating a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the job properly the first time. Damaged items or furniture is often easy to revive for our professionals and their tools. Additionally, We will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Marietta Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to help.