What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Major storms can be furious and frightening, and safety has to be your first priority. If your area has seen a lot of damage, play it safe. If you suspect structural damage or more flooding, keep your distance. Spend the night elsewhere until you’re sure.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the impact. Read the information below for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from insurance depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, your property’s condition and more.
Keep track of the damage, keep all receipts and contact your insurer and a storm damage restoration contractor.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and more.
- Hail Aftermath: Severe hail can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and electric systems and cause additional damage.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Water Damage: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
Seek Out a Trusted Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and a professional can help you get repairs done right. Contact us as soon as possible.