Norcross, GA Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we‘ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.