Addressing Water Damage in Norcross
Water damage can pack a punch to your property. Severe flooding slow operations for several weeks. For small businesses, even minor damage could impair a company’s image. The faster you take care of water damage in your commercial building, the sooner you can bounce back from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Norcross, GA area.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
There are several ways your office can fall victim to water damage. Damaged appliances such as refrigerators are prone to overflow. More man-made causes of water damage include sewer and septic tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. Problems like these may start out minor. However, the water damage can travel throughout your office and foster more damage from fungal patches.
Flood damage can occur from natural sources as well. Torrential rains or storm can problems for your commercial property on their own. These causes can have a worse effect if you have property near a river that overflows because of these heavy rains.
Water Damage Restoration Services
Our technicians offer a number of tasks such as water damage evaluation and extraction. Based on the intensity of your property, Paul Davis technicians can clean damage areas such as furniture. We also clean and sanitize things such as clothes. Left untreated, severe water damage can leave mold in its wake.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying wet areas such as padding
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as documents
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Locating and fixing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff replies and moves quickly. Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to fix water damage in your business in around a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – After 50 years in service and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We can help with your claims – Working with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We can help with your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Norcross Paul Davis franchise today!