Kitchen Remodeling in Norcross
Your kitchen is the hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The roles of your kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you develop a beautiful kitchen that matches fits your needs.
For the last 50 years, Paul Davis has has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. While we’re often asked to assist with cleanup and restoration after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Norcross home’s kitchen, you can count on us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be created and the work will commence. Your project will be completed using the very best materials and the most effective processes.
In addition to improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. You can make more space for family dinners, along with the appliances and other upgrades you have always wanted. You’ll also see the value of your home improve.
Creating the ideal kitchen requires several important features. The following items are often involved with most remodeling projects.
- Cabinetry: Next to floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including marble, glass, stainless steel, and travertine. Our team can show you all of your options to help you select the one that works for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Ready for an appliance upgrade? We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From track lighting to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Contact us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the best way to create your ideal kitchen.