Peachtree Corners Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, your kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events inside your home. Because of its important functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a space that fits your needs and lifestyle and looks great, too.
Paul Davis franchises have built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. You might associate us with property damage restoration, but it’s only one part of our capabilities. If you’re ready to revamp your Peachtree Corners home’s kitchen, you can call us.
To ensure your project is handled correctly, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. After that, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work can start. We use the most effective processes to do the project the right way.
A remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. Whether you need more space or new appliances, now is the right time to make the improvements you’ve always dreamed of. You’ll also likely see the overall value of your home go up.
There’s a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Check out the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: Your cabinets take up a considerable portion of your kitchen space. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us show you several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Ready for better appliances? We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important remodeling decision. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We install all types of lighting, from track lighting to lights under the cabinet.
Contact Paul Davis of Peachtree Corners to bring your dream kitchen to life with a complimentary consultation on your kitchen remodel. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the way to create your ideal kitchen.