Storms Damage Scenarios
Severe storms can be furious and frightening, and safety has to be your first priority. If your region has seen a lot of damage, be careful. If you the risk of flooding or structural damage, keep your distance. Spending a few nights elsewhere is a small thing compared to your health.
Get through the storm, and then examine the aftermath. Read on for more.
The amount you get from your home or business insurer depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, your property value and more.
Document the damage, keep all receipts and contact your insurance company and a storm damage contractor.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold proliferation and much more.
- Flood Damage: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and much more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and electricity hookups and more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storms: This can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
Find an Experienced Contractor
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Reach out to us right away.