Smyrna Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you can expect to slow operations for months and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but other harm from smoke and soot may stay for years after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Living through a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Smyrna region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Emergency board-up and structural reinforcement
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective removal any damaged inventory, fixtures and other contents inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other methods designed to eliminate water resulting from quenching the fire
- Reconstruction – when a large portion of your property was ruined, we can restore it
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We understand how hard a fire can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to get your property back to normal. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged items or furniture is usually easy to restore for our specialists and their techniques. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your commercial property.