Recover after a Fire in Smyrna
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your business and halt work for months following. When people consider fire damage, they frequently focus on the heat and flames however soot and smoke can stay around the area years after. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can hang in the air for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Surviving a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating soot and smoke damage as well. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses across the Smyrna region.
- We appear at your business to help within hours, 24/7
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Commercial contents cleaning – whatever your company does, we can restore damaged goods inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other tools designed to remove water caused by extinguishing the flames
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Talk to Us
We know how hard fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to get your building back to its original state. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the restoration properly the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is typically easy to restore for our experts and their tools. Additionally, we will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
Let our company help yours. Contact Paul Davis of Smyrna if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.