How to Avoid Water Damage
Every building can undergo major water damages, no matter where you may live. Your business can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can analyze and fix the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we rely on. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause signficant problems. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that can cause major damage by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting streams or rivers
Preventing Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. If you want to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and fix them immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s only a small leak, then address it yourself immediately. But if it’s bigger pipe burst, call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Provide
When the worst happens, don’t waste any time. Our frachises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Reliable Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you need water damage repair services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can count on on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.