Water Damage Can Be Prevented
No matter where you live, your building could receive significant water damage. Your building can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. Let Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will undergo. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can address, asses and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on for day to day life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often bring more harm than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, any of these appliances can flood and cause major damage. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage effeciently. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How to Prevent Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to shut off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the qualified water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Provide
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. All of our frachises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.