Water Damage Can Be Prevented
No matter where you live, your building could receive significant water damage. Your building can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease any damage your home will undergo, reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will examine and fix the problem.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we need. But a broken appliance can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can flood and cause major damage. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- Check your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to shut off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the highly trained professionals from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Provide
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. All of our franchises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at (770) 796-4848. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.