Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our damage repair service can repair your home or business, getting it back to pre-loss condition quickly. Our local professionals know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to repair ensuing damage.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the impact. Read below for more.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Severe damage from the majority of storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the specifics change. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your insurer and your policy, the age and structure of the building, how much damage there is, the value of surrounding property and much more.
Most storms are considered acts of God, and that means that your insurance company can’t single you out for rate increases. But waiting too long to file can make you ineligible for coverage, and your whole neighborhood can see rate increases following disasters. Always file claims immediately so you don’t end up with higher premiums and no benefits.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: This can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and more.
- Hail Damage: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and electric systems and more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
Seek Out an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
Damaged properties are often dangerous, and a professional restoration service company can help you get the problem solved quickly and correctly. Contact us right away.