Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Property damage caused by severe storms can be serious for your home or business, and remediating it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed safely and effectively, you need a restoration service company that focuses on returning your home back to pre-storm conditions. We are the storm damage specialists you need.
Get through the storm, and then take a look at the damage. Read on for more.
Coverage varies based on your neighborhood, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and more.
Most weather damage is covered, but filing ASAP is very important. If you wait, you could lose money now and pay more later.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
Seek Out a Professional Damage and Remediation Professional
If your home or business has storm damage, act without delay. Choose a professional contractor that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to schedule a consultation.