Disaster Planning for Residents
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.