If a catastrophic event affects your business, you want immediate help. At Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta, we understand that every hour your business is down means lost revenue. We developed the First Priority Program so your property damage emergency is handled quickly and efficiently.
Whether you have one commercial property or multiple locations, Paul Davis is experienced in working with facility operations professionals in planning for, responding to and managing the recovery process after disasters strike, such as fire, flood, storms, or other catastrophes. We also recognize that every catastrophic situation is different, so we tailor your First Priority Program to your needs.
First Priority Program includes:
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Priority emergency services within hours following a catastrophe
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents cleaning and restoration (i.e. documents, records, fixtures, equipment)
- 24/7 national call center
- Training for your personnel at no cost
- Consult with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
The destructive effects of property damage disasters go beyond the damage to the structure itself. The contents of the building are also affected. The interruption affects your staff, your customers and most importantly, your revenue. The Paul Davis First Priority program is designed to give you piece of mind that your business is prepared for the worst, and ensures the fastest and most efficient response time possible as you begin the recovery process should disaster strike.
To learn more about the Paul Davis First Priority Program, Call Paul! 770-325-8888